WorkGenius is the world's leading AI-enabled freelance platform. Companies large and small leverage WorkGenius to vet & source talent, break down a project scope to its essence in order to identify the skills needed, and to scale up with global or local freelancers quickly–with some even beginning work in as little 28 minutes.
As an Account Executive, you will get to have strategic conversations with prospects across eCommerce, media and publishing, and agencies. This role is fully client-facing and will lead demos, handle red-lining and contract negotiation.
What Will You Do ?
- Manage the full sales cycle from discovery call to completion. You will work closely with specific SDRs that are assigned to you to drive your lead attainment goals.
- Forecast your sales activity and revenue achievement - you're analytical, and on top of your numbers to ensure you'll hit your goals.
- Develop your own pipeline (more enterprise level) using outbound prospecting best practices while your SDRs set up meetings with more mid-level accounts.
- Handle in-bound leads and develop long lasting relationships with prospects to build trust and rapport.
- Provide a great experience for our customers - offering a great attitude, a consultative approach, and no ego throughout the process.
What we need
- 3+ years of sales (quota carrying) experience.
- Software sales experience is a plus - you've done demos for a software product before and understand the engagement involved.
- A proven track record of successful meeting and exceeding quota on a regular basis - and have the numbers to prove it.
- An excellent communicator who is a also a great listener with impeccable EQ.
- A great presenter who knows how to engage a room of stakeholders, ask intriguing questions, and impact others through your ability to influence at all levels.
- Mastery of with tools such as Salesforce, Salesloft, Zoominfo, etc.
- A drive and desire to be part of a fast growing tech company that is shaking up the staffing model.
- A positive, upbeat attitude.
What we offer
- Competitive base salary
- $50,000 Average Deal Size with a 35 day Sales Cycle!
- Unlimited PTO - unlimited sick, vacation, and personal days since employee well-being is essential for us
- Fully covered medical, dental, and vision insurance for individuals; we use BCBS and have a no deductible plan (yes, it's that good!)
- 401(k) plan and Commuter benefits
- Extensive Onboarding Academy to bring you up to speed fast and access to mentors to help you become even more skilled and better at what you do
- Huge growth and upside potential with the ability to make a true impact on a growing startup organization
- A high performance culture that rewards hard work and consistency, this includes international travel to Europe for top performers
- Office space full of natural light in Tribeca - WeWork with all the perks
- Team lunches and activities - we're about collaboration at ALL levels
WorkGenius is a digital workforce solution that uses AI to match and manage a network of 350,000 vetted professionals to deliver quality project results at record speed and scale. Trusted by over 5000+ companies worldwide, including Unilever, Expedia, Foot Locker, eBay, Mashable, LinkedIn, and more.
At WorkGenius, we care about workforce diversity and an inclusive working environment. That's why we welcome all applicants, regardless of their social or cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.